Whether you're a beginner or picking up the thread after several years of non-performance - the music in Hal Leonard's Piano Method for adults will keep learning to play the piano engaging.
The method includes:
- music theory - which is related to the music you play
- technique tips - that let you experience how your body movements relate to the tones you want to produce
- style snippets - that help you interpret the music
- play area - where you learn to improvise
- quick-licks - that familiarize you with familiar musical structures and make an immediate impression.